- This event has passed.
February 20, 2021 // 8:00 pm – 9:21 pm UTC+0
Calling all visionaries, dreamers and hum*n beings, come take a journey into your wild and unbroken nature with Movement Medicine.
Come into this space of free self-expression, kindness and transformation in movement. A way to make it through these times. A space of solace and refuge to be in connection with other like minded bodies. A moment to bridge the day into our night dreams.
Dancing with the Movement Medicine practice, I invite you to come into yourself, your body and your truth. Unapologetically. Tenderly. In Trust.
1 hour to dance and 15 minutes after to integrate, share and breathe together.
For who? Anyone that has a body, any age, any gender, any race, any spiritual belief. We step into this container together with respect, honesty and curiosity. Come share your magic and book your return ticket 😉
By participating in this event you are declaring and agreeing to the following:
– I take full responsibility for my physical, emotional and mental well being during and after the sessions,
– I am aware that Movement Medicine and Embodiment practices involve physical movement.
– I declare I am in good physical condition and I am fit and able to dance.
– If I sustain an injury during or after the sessions I will not hold the event organiser/coach/teacher responsible.
– If my physical condition is restricted in any way, I will monitor my own level of movement and activity so I remain within what is appropriate for my body and know I can move at my own pace.
– I understand that Movement Medicine may bring emotions to the surface.
– If participating in an online event, I will make sure the space and floor I’ll be moving in is safe so I don’t risk falling or hurting myself.
– If I don’t attend the event/session I am aware that I will not be refunded if payment has been made.
-I also accept GDPR treatment of personal data and will be added to Camille Barrios’s mailing list only for event info and monthly newsletter and I can unsubscribe at any time.